Rice Paper Rolls
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets (340g)
- 24 x 17cm-square rice paper sheets
- 1 red capsicum (150g), sliced thinly
- 1 1/4 cup (100g) bean sprouts
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup (65g) finely grated palm sugar
- 2 fresh small red thai chillies, chopped finely
Make dipping sauce. Combine ingredients in small saucepan; stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate until cold.
Heat oil in small frying pan; cook chicken until browned all over and cooked through. Stand 10 minutes; slice thinly into 24 pieces.
Place one sheet of rice paper in medium bowl of warm water until just softened; carefully lift from water. Place on board; pat dry with absorbent paper. Position rice paper in diamond shape; place chicken slice vertically down centre of rice paper, top with capsicum, sprouts, mint and coriander. Fold bottom corner over filling; roll rice paper from side to side to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets and filling.
Serve rice paper rolls cold with dipping sauce.