- 6 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup (140g) honey mustard
- 300 grams broccoli, chopped finely
- 1½ cups (180g) grated cheddar
- 1½ cups (150g) grated mozzarella
- 1 free-range egg, beaten lightly
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
Using a plate as a guide, cut six 22cm (8¾-inch) rounds from the pastry. Spread pastry with mustard, leaving a
1cm (½-inch) border around the edge.
Combine broccoli, cheddar and mozzarella in a large bowl; season. Place one-sixth of the broccoli mixture in centre of a pastry round; fold over to enclose filling, crimping the edge to seal. Repeat with remaining broccoli mixture and pastry rounds.
Place pies on trays. Brush with egg and sprinkle with seeds; cut four slashes on each pie.
Bake pies for 25 minutes or until golden and puffed.